2018 Audi Q5 2.0T quattro S tronic is in the CF Garage

Home Forums Reviews CF Garage 2018 Audi Q5 2.0T quattro S tronic is in the CF Garage

0shares

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lengnert 2 years, 3 months ago. This post has been viewed 824 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ALUX

The Q5 is equipped with a new 2.0-liter TFSI four-cylinder engine, coupled with a seven-speed S tronic dual-clutch automatic transmission, to produce 252 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque and sprint from 0-60 mph in 5.9 seconds, 1.1 seconds faster than its predecessor.

The Q5 also features a redesigned front five-link suspension to provide a comfortable yet agile ride for long distances. The 2018 Q5 also offers an available comfort adaptive damping suspension. This wheel-selective suspension system uses continuous electronic damper control, to enable various suspension and damping combinations that make up the Audi drive select modes.

Now offered as standard equipment on all Audi Q5 models, Audi drive select with five different modes – comfort, auto, dynamic, offroad, and individual, allows the driver to choose the option that best meets their driving situation and handling preferences.

The all-new Q5 also features a new system of quattro all-wheel drive with ultra technology that is optimized for performance and efficiency. The technology utilizes an electronically controlled multi-plate clutch along with a decoupling rear axle differential to achieve fully variable torque distribution. This quattro system with ultra technology allows for intelligent, proactive control of the all-wheel drive system to help predictively modify the torque application as the driver demands or the road conditions require.

Photo Credit: Copyright 2017 Angel Mosqueda / Car Fanatics Forum

Scout

I see more missing buttons and knobs as almost everything is now a touch screen. I really don’t like that. Guess I’m turning into an old grouch. But to me I don’t see a big difference between looking at a phone and looking at a tablet in the center of a dash.

kamikazeKID
    Participant

The center screen is way too small. Unless they want the focal point to be the giant gauge cluster?

lengnert
    Participant

Not bad. That would be a real compliment from me considering I don’t know of any CUV type vehicle that I would call beautiful.
    The interior looks typical Audi efficient and ergonomic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.