2018 Audi A5 2.0T Coupe is in the CF Garage

Home Forums Reviews CF Garage 2018 Audi A5 2.0T Coupe is in the CF Garage

0shares

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lengnert 2 years, 3 months ago. This post has been viewed 1427 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ALUX

2018 Audi A5 2.0T Coupe

The new Audi A5 Coupé sports a fresh, modern and honed look. It is nevertheless true to its DNA and takes up the sporty and elegant character of the previous generation. An example is the now three-dimensional shoulder line in the form of a wave, already prominent in the preceding model. The precise, sweeping line with pronounced bulges over the wheel arches emphasizes the wheels – a prominent hint at the quattro all-wheel drive.

The balanced proportions with a long engine hood, the stretched wheelbase and the short overhangs underscore the sportiness of the new A5 Coupé. The sculpted Singleframe grille is significantly flatter and wider than in the previous model. The LED rear lights and optional LED or Matrix LED headlights with dynamic turn signals make high-end technology visible even after dark.

The Audi A5 Coupé is even more efficient than its predecessor. This is due in large part to a reduction in weight as well as sophisticated aerodynamics. The engineers were able to trim the curb weight by up to 60 kilograms (132.3 lb). The body is the lightest in the competitive field thanks to an intelligent mix of materials and lightweight design. With a Cd value of 0.25, the A5 Coupé is the front runner in its segment when it comes to aerodynamics.

The new quattro with ultra technology is also available for the first time. At the moment it can be combined with the four-cylinder TFSI and TDI engines with manual transmission. Optimized for efficiency, the drive system does not exhibit any perceptible differences from permanent systems in terms of traction and driving dynamics.

2018 Audi A5 2.0T Coupe

2018 Audi A5 2.0T Coupe

2018 Audi A5 2.0T Coupe

2018 Audi A5 2.0T Coupe

2018 Audi A5 2.0T Coupe

2018 Audi A5 2.0T Coupe

2018 Audi A5 2.0T Coupe

2018 Audi A5 2.0T Coupe

2018 Audi A5 2.0T Coupe

Photo Credit: Copyright 2017 Angel Mosqueda / Car Fanatics Forum

Scout

I think Audi needs to change its interior design. There’s nothing wrong with it, and it’s typical Audi good quality. But so many other things are starting to look similar that it is nothing unique. I think Audi should redesign the interior to raise the bar again.

supremor

Personally, I love their interior. Simple and good quality material.

lengnert
    Participant

There is a lot to like here with this car. I am starting to warm up to Audi’s front end (s). The interior is still very well done.
    Solid choice.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.