The new Tundra TRD Sport is available on 4×4 and 4×2 grades in CrewMax and Double Cab configurations and powered by the proven 381-horsepower 5.7-liter i-Force V8 engine. Driving performance will be enhanced with the addition of TRD Sport Tuned Bilstein Shocks and TRD front and rear anti-sway bars. Key exterior features for the TRD Sport include:
- Color-keyed mirrors, front and rear bumpers
- Color-keyed hood scoop
- 20-inch alloy silver sport wheels
- LED Headlights with smoked chrome bezel, Daytime Running Lights (DRL), and LED Fog Lights
- Mesh grille with body color surround
- TRD Sport bedside graphic
Exterior colors for the TRD Sport will include Super White, Magnetic Gray, Midnight Black Pearl, Blazing Blue Pearl and Barcelona Red Metallic.
Discuss this story in the forums.