6 reasons why I hate the Ford GT

Home Forums General 6 reasons why I hate the Ford GT

0shares

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Rogues Gambit 3 years, 7 months ago. This post has been viewed 2259 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

supremor

lengnert
    Participant

Screw you Supremor! :p

All those reasons just make it all the more redeemingly awesome!

But in truth, I recall some of those ‘complaints’ when the last GT was new. I really think I could live wit of them

basiliskst
    Participant

Those are the hazards of a supercar. I’d take them in exchange for everything else that comes with the Ford GT.

I might also say, “It’s really low to the ground. It feels like you’re sitting on the pavement and you practically are. If you’re average size, it’s only waist high. This is after all a race car inspired supercar. Small frontal area and low to the ground come with the territory.  It’s not a luxury car. It’s a road legal race car. No one is going to park this anywhere close to another car. This is valet parking and even the valet is going to keep it on display and not tuck it away somewhere with the mundane Bentleys.”

Can’t think of a better looking car in Gulf pale blue and orange. It wasn’t designed for grocery runs and thank, God and Ford for that.

Standard of the World

SP1966
    Participant

First world problems, how exactly does he manage to crawl out of bed each day?

revolution

The flow is strong with this one.   I think Tampax might have a solution for him.

Road Test Editor

kamikazeKID
    Participant

Wait a second! So you mean to tell me that a supercar isn’t practical in everyday use?! Didn’t expect that…

Jaybird
    Participant

Wait a second! So you mean to tell me that a supercar isn’t practical in everyday use?! Didn’t expect that…

I never thought I say this but that is the most intelligent post you have ever made!

Rogues Gambit
    Participant

I don’t get the hate, it seems flawless to me xD

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.